--Books and Movie Reviews, Roberto Mattos
In A CHARGE OF VALOR (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring), Thor continues on his quest, deeper into the Empire, to retrieve the stolen Destiny Sword and save the Ring. As he and his friends meet unexpected tragedy and lose a member of their close-knit group, Thor and his remaining friends become closer than they ever were, learning that they must face and overcome adversity together. Their journey takes them to new and exotic terrains, including the desolate Salt Fields, the Great Tunnel, and the Mountains of Fire, as they face a host of unexpected monsters at every turn.
Thor’s skills deepen as he undergoes his most advanced training yet, and he will need to draw on powers greater than he has ever used if he is to survive. They finally discover where the Sword has been taken, and they learn that, to retrieve it, they will have to venture to the most dreaded place in the Empire: the Land of the Dragons.
Back in the Ring, Gwendolyn recovers slowly and grapples with deep depression after her attack. Kendrick and the others vow to fight for her honor, despite the impossible odds. There follows one of the great battles in the history of the Ring, as they struggle to free Silesia and conquer Andronicus.
Meanwhile, Godfrey finds himself in disguise behind enemy lines and begins to come into his own, learning what it means to become a warrior, in his own, unique way. Gareth manages to stay alive, using all his cunning to avert capture by Andronicus, while Erec fights for his life to save Savaria from the oncoming invasion by Andronicus—and to save his love, Alistair. Argon pays a precious price for doing the forbidden: meddling in human affairs. And Gwendolyn must decide if she will give up on life, or take up the secluded life of a nun in the ancient Tower of Refuge.
But not before, in a shocking twist, Thor finally learns who his real father is.
Will Thor and the others survive the quest? Will they retrieve the Destiny Sword? Will the Ring survive Andronicus’ invasion? What will become of Gwendolyn, Kendrick and Erec? And who is Thor’s real father?
With its sophisticated world-building and characterization, A CHARGE OF VALOR is an epic tale of friends and lovers, of rivals and suitors, of knights and dragons, of intrigues and political machinations, of coming of age, of broken hearts, of deception, ambition and betrayal. It is a tale of honor and courage, of fate and destiny, of sorcery. It is a fantasy that brings us into a world we will never forget, and which will appeal to all ages and genders. It is 70,000 words.
Books #7--#17 in the series are also available!
“A spirited fantasy that weaves elements of mystery and intrigue into its story line….For those seeking meaty fantasy adventures, the protagonists, devices, and action provide a vigorous set of encounters that focus well on Thor's evolution from a dreamy child to a young adult facing impossible odds for survival….Only the beginning of what promises to be an epic young adult series.”
Midwest Book Review (D. Donovan, eBook Reviewer) (regarding A Quest of Heroes)
|Title||:||A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring)|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Fantasy, Books, Young Adult, Fiction, Romance, Horror, Monsters & Ghosts, Sci-Fi, Fairy Tales, Myths & Fables, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Fantasy, Fiction & Literature, Action & Adventure, Epic|
Things are not as bad as they seem. They are worse.Being the personal assistant to a narcissistic actress who just happens to own the key to my family's undoing isn't exactly fun, and things don't get any better when her moody playboy vampire co-star starts sniffing at my neck.Just another day in Ho A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf books
Tess returns home to bury her father but what she finds buried in his attic makes her question everything she thought she knew about the mild-mannered truckerPARADISE HILL, WASHINGTONThe seemingly idyllic mountain town harbors a dark secret: four young girls have disappeared over a forty-year period A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf books
Heres everything you need to know about Apple Watch and the Apple Watch app on iPhone, straight from Apple. This definitive guide helps you get started using Apple Watch with watchOS 7 and discover all the amazing things it can do A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf books.
In this exquisite, emotionally rich novel, New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Berg offers a deeply satisfying story about the bonds of love and the balm of friendship. A young man named Jay lies in a coma after suffering a freak accident, and his wife, Lainey, is the only one who believes h A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) epub / PDF Books
This course is designed to help students learn key computing concepts and build a solid foundation in programming with Swift. Theyll learn about the impact of computing and apps on society, economies, and cultures while exploring iOS app development. Lessons take students through the app design proc A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) epub / PDF Books
From Best Selling Author, Ali Parker A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf booksLove is a Lie.As a photographer for the New York Post, Kari Martin was used to seeing heartache and scandal up close. But one night at the club her whole world changed.Heartbroken and willing to call off her wedding, she decides a change is in order and moves f A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf books
A mother. A son. His girlfriend. And the lie theyll wish had never been told. Laura has it all. A successful career, a long marriage to a rich husband, and a twenty-three-year-old son, Daniel, who is kind, handsome, and talented. Then Daniel meets Cherry. Cherry is young, beautiful, and smart A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) epub books
What would you change if you had to start your lifeand love lifeover again?When Emma Harris wakes up from a coma she learns that her fianc and her BFF have fallen in love, shes lost her job, and the life she knew is gone. Overwhelmed but grateful to be alive she starts over from scratch. Not as easy A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) epub / PDF Books
18+ for language and sexual content! Widowed young, Maisie Mann was left to raise her daughter alone. Now, nine years later, she thinks she might have life as a single mom mastereduntil her car breaks down on the wrong side of town. All she requires is a little roadside assistance and shell be on he A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) epub / PDF Books
***THIS STANDALONE IS BEST ENJOYED WHEN YOU DON'T READ ANY REVIEWS OR SPOILERS BEFORE READING. GOING IN BLIND IS BEST. TRUST ME.***<br><br>From USA Today bestselling author K Webster comes a gripping and emotional psychological romance standalone! <br>Im a recluse. Sad, quiet, A Charge of Valor (Book #6 in the Sorcerer's Ring) pdf books
- Where the Crawdads Sing | Books by Delia Owens
- The Art of War | Books by Sun Tzu
- The Italian Cook Book | Books by Maria Gentile
- Moby Dick | Books by Herman Melville
- Digger the Dinosaur | Books by Rebecca Dotlich
- The Picture of Dorian Gray | Books by Oscar Wilde
- The Velveteen Rabbit | Books by Margery Williams
- The Sugar Queen | Books by Tess Thompson
- The Jungle | Books by Upton Sinclair
- The Girl in the Converse Shoes | Books by Yari Garcia
- Great Expectations | Books by Charles Dickens
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit - Read Aloud Edition | Books by Beatrix Potter
- Once Gone (a Riley Paige Mystery—Book 1) | Books by Blake Pierce
- Spying in High Heels | Books by Gemma Halliday
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer | Books by Mark Twain
- MacBook Pro Essentials | Books by Apple Inc.
- Hostile Witness, a Josie Bates Thriller | Books by Rebecca Forster
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn | Books by Mark Twain
- Silence | Books by Natasha Preston
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland | Books by Lewis Carroll
- iPad User Guide For iOS 7.1 | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Invisible Man | Books by H.G. Wells
- iCloud Mini Guide | Books by Macworld Editors
- Those Were the Days | Books by Jenny Bravo
- The Scarlet Letter | Books by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer's Ring) | Books by Morgan Rice
- Pretty Little Liars | Books by Sara Shepard
- Oliver Twist | Books by Charles Dickens
- Reflected in You | Books by Sylvia Day
- The Walking Dead #1 | Books by Robert Kirkman & Tony Moore
- Bared to You | Books by Sylvia Day
- Big Little Lies | Books by Liane Moriarty
- Dark Places | Books by Gillian Flynn
- Sycamore Row | Books by John Grisham
- Finding Pride | Books by Jill Sanders
- Tongue Twisters for Kids | Books by Riley Weber
- The King James Bible, Complete | Books by Unknown
- The Mysteries of Free Masonry | Books by William Morgan
- Frozen Read-Along Storybook | Books by Disney Books
- The Importance of Being Earnest | Books by Oscar Wilde
- Private | Books by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
- iPad User Guide for iOS 8.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Romeo and Juliet | Books by William Shakespeare
- Moby Dick | Books by Herman Melville
- Think and Grow Rich | Books by Greg Habstritt & Napoleon Hill
- The Trouble with Goodbye | Books by Sarra Cannon
- Texas Secrets | Books by Jean Brashear
- Walden | Books by Henry David Thoreau